[Live-devel] Opus test file

Ralf Globisch rglobisch at csir.co.za
Thu Nov 13 01:27:19 PST 2014

>>> I’ve left an example “.opus” file in
    http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/public/opus/
<http://www.live555.com/liveMedia/public/opus/>

Perfect, thanks Ross!
>>> This can be streamed by our RTSP server (including the “LIVE555
Media Server” application).
>>> Note, however, that I don’t know of any media player yet that can
*play* an Opus RTSP/RTP stream.  (It should be trivial to update VLC to
do this, however.)

Thanks, just added preliminary opus support to our open-source
DirectShow RTSP source filter
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/videoprocessing/) which uses live555.

FYI streaming works fine (i.e. audio plays correctly) with
testOnDemandRTSPServer and the test file you provided.

Regards,
Ralf

and is believed to be clean.