[Live-devel] Video delay on the new connection to the streamer

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Nov 22 13:10:31 PST 2014

> Is it possible to synchronize audio and video tracks […] during record process.

For audio and video to be properly synchronized, the source media must be given proper ‘presentation time’ values (“fPresentationTime”), which must be aligned with ‘wall clock’ time (i.e., the time that you’d get by calling “gettimeofday()”).

> Maybe some RTCP packet data information can help

Yes, our code does this automatically, provided that ‘presentation time’ values are set properly in the server (see above).

http://www.live555.com/ <http://www.live555.com/>