[Live-devel] TLS over RTSP

Alejandro Ferrari alejandro.ferrari at vixionar.com
Wed Oct 8 10:42:36 PDT 2014

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your detailed response, let me check some points.

* Why is not recommended use RTSP over TCP?
* Our camera work inside of a home, and push to cloud servers, I think in
this scenario, UDP will be not an issue, right?
* Has live555 a library to push from Android? I read many post but not
found nothing "official"
* Can guide me to some documentation, about how to extend business logic
with your server?, we need record all the incoming streams into mp4 to made
this available later to watch as VOD.

Thanks again!
Alejandro