[Live-devel] use same UDP port to send all data?

kingaceck kingaceck at 163.com
Mon Oct 20 08:06:00 PDT 2014

I have a firewall - between the server and client .The firewall only can open a few port.So the server must use the same UDP port.
I want to modify the "LIVE555 Streaming Media" source code like below.I do not know whether it is correct to do it in this way,please help me.
all modification in OnDemandServerMediaSubsession::getStreamParameters() like below:
1)To allow reuse of socket numbers  modify line 140:NoReuse dummy(envir()); to //NoReuse dummy(envir());
2)To allow rtp and rtcp use the same port modify line 157:serverRTCPPort = ++serverPortNum; to serverRTCPPort = serverPortNum;(remove the ++ operation)

I must use UDP to transport the data and must use a few port in all streams.
I do not know whether it is correct to do it in this way,please help me.Thank you very much.

kingaceck