[Live-devel] Problem MJEG stream with proxyserver

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Oct 21 01:16:24 PDT 2014

Aha!  Yes, you found the problem (which was different from what I had originally thought): Your input JPEG/RTP packets were unusually large (1456 bytes, plus IP, UDP headers).  Because of the special way that we proxy JPEG/RTP packets, this turned out to be a problem for us.

I’ve now installed a new version (2014.10.21) of the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” code that increases the maximum output RTP packet size from 1448 to 1456 (as you did).