[Live-devel] rtsp client -> h264 decoder

Kenneth Forsythe Kenneth.Forsythe at activu.com
Fri Sep 26 10:15:06 PDT 2014

Hi Ross,

I think I wrote that a little confusingly. I am not feeding the cameras into the liveMeda server. The liveMeda server is there as another test source. I am using it to play files, no changes to code.
With that said, I don't actually have the ability to change much of the camera's server properties. The most relevant setting is max packet size which is at 1400.

Since it works in other players, so I can only assume I am doing something wrong on my end.

Thank You,

Ken