[Live-devel] openRTSP duration parameter for runtime not reciving time?

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Sep 29 04:29:25 PDT 2014

> If i undestand right - the "-d" duration parameter in openRTSP the time since the openRTSP started negotiating paramters, right? Because i recive sometimes shorter dumps of stream than specified duration (in example, when negotation part takes longer than usual).

I'm not sure I understand your question, but the timing of the duration specified in the "-d" option begins immediately after "openRTSP" receives a response to the "PLAY" command.  Note, however, that if a stream ends earlier than the specified duration, then obviously the recorded file will contain less data.