[Live-devel] Using QuickTimeFileSink in lib live555

Cường Lê cuonglm1489 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 01:37:18 PDT 2014

Hi all!
I'm using openRTSP to receive data from camera over RTSP and write into a
file .mp4. Stream data of camera has frame rate = 30, width = 800, height =
600, codec H264.
When I receive respond DESCRIBE which don't have infor framerate, width,
height(no infor sps and pps),  I configed in openRTSP is frame rate = 15,
width = 640, height = 480. I configed to write file has duration = 60
seconds. I try to play  recoded  file by VLC and I saw duration of file is
89 seconds.
Can you help me explain how to QuickTimeFileSink work with frame rate,
width, height to record file and how to check timeout data when using
QuickTimeFileSink?
Thanks you very much!