[Live-devel] How to Integrate live 555

Josh Marshall joshua.g at visioingenii.com
Tue Apr 14 02:03:28 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am attempting to integrate Live 555 on my Windows system but having a lot
of trouble. I have followed all steps on the website but the instructions
seem a little outdated. Could I please get some help on how to integrate
with QT. I am on a Windows 8.1 64 bit system.

Regards

Joshua Marshall

Software Systems Analyist,

Visio Ingenii,
F2-F3 Maxet House
Liverpool Road
Luton
LU1 1RS

T: +44 (0) 1582488763
M:+44 (0) 7803707770

E: joshua.g at visioingenii.com
Find out more: www.visioingenii.com
DISCLAIMER

The information in this email from Visio Ingenii Limited (Company number:
07928908) is confidential and may be legally privileged. The contents of
this email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Visio Ingenii Limited may be
unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of the text
of the email message and the text is not warranted as to completeness and
accuracy. The opinion expressed in this mail is that of the sender and does
not necessarily reflect that of Visio Ingenii Limited. Before opening and
accessing the attachment, if any, please check and scan for viruses.

PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT

Please consider the environment before printing this email and its
attachments.