[Live-devel] Maximum interleaved RTP packet size

Deanna Earley dee.earley at icode.co.uk
Wed Apr 15 06:19:38 PDT 2015

In testing, the limit seems to be 20000 bytes (which matches RTSPClient::responseBufferSize but increasing them both in sync doesn't work)

I'd rather not hard code a header string in the liveMedia code so is there any nice mechanism to be able to pass additional headers in the RTSP request?
I can't see one, and if not, would you be open to patches that implement this?

Thanks

--
Deanna Earley | Lead developer | icatchercctv

w: www.icode.co.uk/icatcher | t: 01329 835335 | f: 01329 835338
Registered Office : 71 The Hundred, Romsey, SO51 8BZ. Company Number : 03428325