[Live-devel] Disable RTSP

Ran Shalit Ran.Shalit at comm-it.com
Thu Apr 23 15:02:58 PDT 2015

Hello,

I would please like to ask if there is an option to disable RTSP server or client ( and give the server/client information manually if needed).
This is required ,for example, in cases where the opposite side is also not using RTSP client/server.
I have review the faq of live555, but found no comments on this, but seen it mentioned in the mailing list as a capability  (though not recommended).
For the matter of this question the stream is  mpeg-ts over RTP for example.

Thank you,
Ran