[Live-devel] proxy server

Frank van Eijkelenburg frank.van.eijkelenburg at technolution.nl
Tue Apr 28 08:11:03 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I am new to the live555 library and have some questions. I want to make
a proxy server which receives incoming RTSP message from network
interface A and route them to network interface B after modifying the
RTSP URL.

If I look to the example proxy server, a couple of RTSP URLs can be
given from the command line or you can use the -R option to handle
register requests. I guess I have to make something like the -R option,
but in which way can I receive the RTSP messages? Which classes do I
have to use? Can I install a callback method when RTSP messages are
received? Which test programs can I use to test this locally?

--

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,

*Frank van Eijkelenburg* Lead Designer

*T* +31(0)182594000 | *E* frank.van.eijkelenburg at technolution.nl
*A*Burgemeester Jamessingel 1, P.O. Box 2013, 2800 BD Gouda, The
Netherlands | *W*technolution.com

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be
passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the
addressee(s). Technolution B.V. rules out any and every liability
resulting from any electronic transmission.