[Live-devel] RTSP Server Crash when switching from multicast to unicast

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Apr 30 10:36:39 PDT 2015

I’d still like to know exactly where/how/why the crash was happening, to make sure that it’s not a problem with our code.  (As always, I assume that you’re using the latest version of the code.)

Also, you haven’t said anything about your “ServerMediaSubsession” object (i.e., “stream->sms” in your code).  I presume that it’s a “PassiveServerMediaSubsession” (because you’re streaming via multicast), but have you modified or subclassed it in any way (and reimplemented any virtual functions)?