[Live-devel] About pausing in live555.

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org
Thu Feb 19 21:16:40 PST 2015

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 10:56:03AM +0100, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when resuming playing after a pause, the relation between RTP
> timestamps and NPT changes, there is an additional gap corresponding
> to the pause time, which may even cause the RTP timetamps to wrap.
> Is this the expected behaviour? Or did I implemented pausing
> incorrectly?

Ok, answering myself: the answer to the PLAY command contains all
the information allowing the client to interpret RTP timestamps. My
problem is on the client side, not live555 based server.

Just a question however, the Range header always contains an integer
value for the npt after a pause. Is this intended ?

--
					    Gilles.