[Live-devel] about remove proxyserver

chung ikhwan cshyung at camtron.co.kr
Tue Feb 24 21:57:34 PST 2015

Hello,

I ran into a crash when removing the proxy server media session from our
proxy server.

For removing my proxyserver, I use
removeServerMediaSession(proxyServerStreamName) by triggerEvent.

ProxyServerMediaSubsession::~ProxyServerMediaSubsession() {
  if (verbosityLevel() > 0) {
    envir() << *this << "::~ProxyServerMediaSubsession()\n";
  }

  if (fClientMediaSubsession.rtcpInstance() != NULL) {
    fClientMediaSubsession.rtcpInstance()->setByeHandler(NULL,
NULL);////////////// Crash occured
  }
}

Maybe, I guess that is caused below code.

ProxyServerMediaSession::~ProxyServerMediaSession() {
  if (fVerbosityLevel > 0) {
    envir() << *this << "::~ProxyServerMediaSession()\n";
  }

  // Begin by sending a "TEARDOWN" command (without checking for a
response):
  if (fProxyRTSPClient != NULL && fClientMediaSession != NULL) {
    fProxyRTSPClient->sendTeardownCommand(*fClientMediaSession, NULL,
fProxyRTSPClient->auth());
  }

  // Then delete our state:
  Medium::close(fClientMediaSession);  //////////////////=> this instance is
removed before above code.
  Medium::close(fProxyRTSPClient);
  delete fPresentationTimeSessionNormalizer;
}

Thanks and Regards,
Ikhwan chung