[Live-devel] live555 audio client porting

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jul 14 23:49:06 PDT 2015

> I am porting live555 for audio receive application , which will be running on a 32-bitcontroller[ ide : IAR ]. i have added only necessary files and now it is working upto SETUP command.
>
> The issue is
>
> doGetNextFrame() in the file livemedia/FramedSource.cpp has not been called. [function name:void FramedSource::getNextFrame()]
>
> My doubt is with the function call .

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand your question.  Can you say more about what you are trying to do?

If you are trying to receive a RTSP/RTP stream, then your first task should be to make sure that “testRTSPClient” and “openRTSP” work OK for you - before trying to write your own receiving application.