[Live-devel] live555 audio client porting

Sree Venkedesh sree.venkedesh at vvdntech.in
Wed Jul 15 00:50:12 PDT 2015

I am using live555 for audio receive application , the code will be running
on a microcontroller.

software : IAR embedded workbench

in live555 i am using testRTSPclient for audio  receive. using this code i
could able send DESCRIBE ,SETUP
while at the same time able to receive the response also.

the problem is with doGetNextFrame()  present in the
FramedSource::getNextFrame()  [ file name: livemedia/FramedSource.cpp ].

the doGetNextFrame() has not been called while running on board. In the
code they called like normal C-function  instead of that can you please say
c++ function  so that goGetNextFrame() definition can be executed.

Moreover i checked in PC platform it is working fine , but in board the
doGetNextFrame() has not been called