[Live-devel] Playback is sped up

Jade Royston info at eyeintheskysports.com
Fri Jul 17 07:29:22 PDT 2015

No luck.

I tried all different dimensions and frame rates. The command I am using is

openRTSP -i -P 60 -c -B 1000000 -b 1000000 -t -w 1024 -h 576 -f 20 rtsp://
24.196.72.222:1084/0

I tried using the -4 command and -q command instead of -i again and the
output files are corrupt or unplayable.

Can you try this command on your device and see what happens? Maybe
something is wrong within the build of my program?

Thanks for your help,

Jade Royston