[Live-devel] live555MediaServer info

Saverio ABC s.decarpentieri at abcimpianti.com
Sun Jul 19 23:57:08 PDT 2015

Dear Ross,

I've this network infrastructure:

- Server1 with live555MediaServer installed that stream a MPEG Transport
Stream file .ts on the net (This file .ts is growing)
- Server2 with live555ProxyServer installed that receives rtsp stream of
Server1 and proxy it to some RTSP clients
It works fine but now when a RTSP Client connects to Server2 receives
the video stream ever since the beginning of the file .ts.

*Is it possible to modify live555MediaServer code or live555ProxyServer
to set the start of stream always at 90% of file lenght?*

I know that if I create the corresponding file .tsx through the clients
i can play stream with trick options but i have no control over clients
and also i should always re-create the index file .tsx becouse the MPEG
Transport Stream file .ts is growing...

Thanks for the support and Best regards,

--
Saverio