[Live-devel] A question about live555 Media Server download

Zhu, Xiaoyi xiaoyiz at qti.qualcomm.com
Wed Jul 22 02:55:45 PDT 2015

Hi,
I have a question about the live555 Media Server source code download.
If we want to develop a software based on live555 media server. We would hope to stick to a certain version live555 media server. So in the future, when you made modifications on the library or change the interfaces, we do not need spend time on the maintain work.
And when we published the software, we hope customers can download the source code by themselves with given version, so they do not have problems in the version mismatch.
But I found that in your website, only the latest version were provided for download. Is there alternative solutions to download a certain version of the Live555 Media Server source code?

Thanks
Xiaoyi