[Live-devel] Windows build - undefined symbols

Deanna Earley dee.earley at icode.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 04:30:58 PDT 2015

I've not noticed anything in our builds, either as part of our library in VS2005 or nmake of the native liveMedia.

--
Deanna Earley | Lead developer | icatchercctv

w: www.icode.co.uk/icatcher | t: 01329 835335 | f: 01329 835338
Registered Office : 71 The Hundred, Romsey, SO51 8BZ. Company Number : 03428325