[Live-devel] Windows build - undefined symbols

Robert Smith smith at cognitec.com
Thu Mar 12 06:28:32 PDT 2015

Ok it's probably my and issue with my build configuration. I am using
gnu make so created a 'config.windows' and generate the make files with
'./genMakefiles windows'

(Actual error message is 'identifier not found')
symbols are:

RTSPCommon.cpp: strtol
UsageEnvironment.cpp: abort
testMP3Streamer.cpp: exit

The only points in the library source where I can find stdlib.h included
is groupsock/include/NetCommon.h and liveMedia/rtcp_from_spec.h.

NetCommon.h doesn't include stdlib.h for non unix platforms.

So presumably these files are depending on <stdlib.h> or <cstdlib> being
included by other VC++ headers.