[Live-devel] Windows build - undefined symbols

Deanna Earley dee.earley at icode.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 07:32:57 PDT 2015

I briefly tried with gnu make and had all sorts of issues.
Using nmake (with some bodging of my makefile for specific paths) worked fine.

This is my build.bat:
set lib=c:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1\Lib\;c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\lib\
call genWindowsMakefiles
cd liveMedia
nmake /B -f liveMedia.mak
cd ..\groupsock
nmake /B -f groupsock.mak
cd ..\UsageEnvironment
nmake /B -f UsageEnvironment.mak
cd ..\BasicUsageEnvironment
nmake /B -f BasicUsageEnvironment.mak
cd ..\testProgs
nmake /B -f testProgs.mak
cd ..\mediaServer
nmake /B -f mediaServer.mak
cd ..

--
Deanna Earley | Lead developer | icatchercctv