[Live-devel] Windows build - undefined symbols

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Mar 16 03:08:47 PDT 2015

> But I don't think it's unreasonable for files to include the headers that define the symbols they use so maybe worth adding stdlib.h to the files that need it?

But I have no evidence that these file ‘need’ to #include ‘stdlib.h’.  If they did, then they wouldn’t *compile*.

'Undefined symbol’ errors are problems that occur during *linking* - which has nothing to do with #include files.

Once again, nobody else has reported the problem that you claim to be seeing.