[Live-devel] Windows build - undefined symbols

Robert Smith smith at cognitec.com
Mon Mar 16 03:39:18 PDT 2015

Sorry, the actual message is "identifier not found", "undefined symbol"
was a product of my faulty memory.

I understand that noone else has seen this problem, but it's faulty
logic to suggest that these files don't need to include stdlib.h.. if
it's compiling it just means that stdlib.h has been included by another
header.

Robert Smith.