[Live-devel] TEARDOWN instead of PAUSE

Deanna Earley dee.earley at icode.co.uk
Tue May 19 00:42:55 PDT 2015

A PAUSE is fine for (most) cameras that treat it as stopping the live data, as the RTSP spec suggests.
PLAY then carries on from the current point in time.
There are a handful of cameras that don’t support PAUSE though.

TEARDOWN closes the entire session and RTP streams meaning it needs to be initialized from scratch with the SETUP requests again.

--
Deanna Earley | Lead developer | icatchercctv