[Live-devel] registering urls at proxy server

Frank van Eijkelenburg frank.van.eijkelenburg at technolution.nl
Tue May 19 05:52:14 PDT 2015

Hi,

Another question (I am sorry if some things are naturally for you, but a
lot of stuff is new for me). I am using the proxy server of live555 and
another tool to register urls at the proxy server. Suppose there is an
requirement that urls can change dynamically, which means the new url
has also to be registered. Do I have to unregister the old url or will
it be deleted automatically? Or does it depend on which part of the url
changes (back-end stream or front-end client)?

--

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,

*Frank van Eijkelenburg* Lead Designer

*T* +31(0)182594000 | *E* frank.van.eijkelenburg at technolution.nl
*A*Burgemeester Jamessingel 1, P.O. Box 2013, 2800 BD Gouda, The
Netherlands | *W*technolution.com

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may not be
passed on to, or made available for use by any person other than the
addressee(s). Technolution B.V. rules out any and every liability
resulting from any electronic transmission.