[Live-devel] RTCP RR reports do not reach to the server using UDP

Muhammad Mohsin Abbasi mmabbasi at kth.se
Tue Nov 10 05:56:31 PST 2015

Hi Ross,

We are using Amazon cloud, Amazon EC2 g2xlarge Server Instance. IP multicast  is not supported on amazon server.

The ipconfig on the server instance shows the private IP of the instance and public ip  is assigned via amazon ec2 interface. it is the private ip which is communicated to client in rtsp SETUP response. If we are able to change this ip to public ip then everything works fine.

We were thinking to make a friend class and change the member value of live555 for now. Will it be a good thing to do? or what other solution do you suggest?

Best Regards

Mohsin