[Live-devel] RTCP RR reports do not reach to the server using UDP

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Nov 10 07:22:00 PST 2015

> We are using Amazon cloud, Amazon EC2 g2xlarge Server Instance. IP multicast  is not supported on amazon server.

But you should still be able to add a route for 224.0.0.0/4 for your ‘public’ IP address.  Run (as root)
	route add 224.0.0.0/4 your-public-ip-address

That would be the best solution.  But if you want to change the code, you can do whatever you want (subject, as always, to the LGPL).

This will be my (and your) last posting on this topic.