[Live-devel] Live555 NatHole Punching

Zia Ur Rahman zia.rahman at gorillabox.net
Mon Nov 23 00:55:32 PST 2015

Hi Ross,

Thanks alot for your prompt response , WebRTC is browser based solution, my
requirement is desktop client(s), android and iphone,
so I think that for the time being I am gona stick with Pjnath and I will
update you .

Yeah I agree with RTSP protocol *cannot*, in general, be expected to work
across NATs, but in my case I have not any option(s), I have to send live
streams over UDP.

Best Regards

Zia Ur Rahman