[Live-devel] How to flush/clear UDP buffer

Sergio Basurco sergio.b at coherentsynchro.com
Fri Nov 27 00:21:44 PST 2015

Hi all,

I have a decoding pipeline for RTSP cameras. There are times in my
application in which I do not want to decode, because images are not
displayed. However I want to keep the connection open. I have a subclass
of RTSPClient that is constantly receiving from the network.

I have noticed that after I start decoding again there are several
seconds of video buffered. Is there a way to clear the UDP packets on
demand? How can I minimize the work my RTSPClient is doing while not
decoding?

Cheers,

--
Sergio Basurco,