[Live-devel] Live555 transport UDP packet through NAT

Zia Ur Rahman zia.rahman at gorillabox.net
Mon Oct 19 22:27:31 PDT 2015

Hi Ross,
I am developing cloud based gaming engine. I have used live555 for
transport mechanism. The application works fine on public ips, which is
good.
 I don't want to transmit video user TCP, so I have stuck myself with UDP.
So my question is how can I sebd UDP packet over NAT using live555?
If live555 does not allow me to do so , If I use ICE (STUN + TURN) how can
I configure these protocols with Live555 libraries?Looking forward for your
positive feedback.Best RegardsZia Ur Rahman