[Live-devel] Turnoff The proxysession after all the client connection has been closed or terminated.

Hardik Sangani hardik.sangani at vvdntech.com
Mon Sep 7 22:49:44 PDT 2015

Hi Ross,

As far as my understanding Proxyserver sends pause command to RTSPServer
when all the clients from end side have been closed or terminated. I want
little modification in order to implement reregistration of the same
stream.

So problem is if stream is already registered and i again try to register
it , it throws error *"451 Invalid parameter" *means stream is already
registered.

void ProxyServerMediaSubsession::closeStreamSource(FramedSource*
inputSource) {
  if (verbosityLevel() > 0) {
    envir() << *this << "::closeStreamSource()\n";
  }
  // Because there's only one input source for this 'subsession'
(regardless of how many downstream clients are proxying it),
  // we don't close the input source here.  (Instead, we wait until *this*
object gets deleted.)
  // However, because (as evidenced by this function having been called) we
no longer have any clients accessing the stream,
  // then we "PAUSE" the downstream proxied stream, until a new client
arrives:
  if (fHaveSetupStream) {
    ProxyServerMediaSession* const sms =
(ProxyServerMediaSession*)fParentSession;
    ProxyRTSPClient* const proxyRTSPClient = sms->fProxyRTSPClient;
    if (proxyRTSPClient->fLastCommandWasPLAY) { // so that we send only one
"PAUSE"; not one for each subsession

proxyRTSPClient->sendPauseCommand(fClientMediaSubsession.parentSession(),
NULL, proxyRTSPClient->auth());
      proxyRTSPClient->fLastCommandWasPLAY = False;
    }
  }
}

In this function sending teardown instead of pause seems doesnt sufficient
for me, i need to close that complete session without disturbing other
proxysession, i tried by calling destructor explicitly but didnt work as
expected. Any suggestion how to do that?

Thank you ,

*With Warm Regards,*
Hardik Sangani
VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd
*Cell : *+91 9176120633* | Skype : hardikjsangani*