[Live-devel] RTSPClient bug?

ChaseopIm imcs at telcoware.com
Thu Sep 24 01:28:50 PDT 2015

HI.

I think that RTSPClient is occurred crash in handleRequestBytes.

handleRequestBytes could called resendCommand when received 401 response
code.

resendCommand call sendRequest and sendRequest checks openConnection.

When openConnection returned -1, sendRequest delete request(this is
foundRequest in handleRequestBytes) and return 0;

In this case, foundRequest can't access because it is deleted. But,
handleRequestBytes accesses foundRequest on 1835 line. It occurs crash.

When I modified code like below, it works without crash.

if (!resendCommand(foundRequest)) break;

-> if (!resendCommand(foundRequest)) return;

Please Confirm my modified code is ok.

Thanks.