[Live-devel] MP3 streaming problem

Ignacio Barreto ignacio at radixcast.com
Fri Apr 22 07:53:05 PDT 2016

Hi Ross, finally we found that the problem was a global variable that both
video and audio framed source access to retrieve the pointer to the
codified memory.
We solved this.
The original problem of the mp3 streaming was solved returning my
FramedSource subclass.

Thanks for your help it was very useful for us!