[Live-devel] Multiple NICs

Weber, Patrick Patrick.Weber at iecinfrared.com
Wed Dec 7 06:35:32 PST 2016

Thanks all.

I'll give Ross's solution a try first, then should I still need something more concrete I'll give Jeremiah's suggestion a shot. Thanks to Hemant for his insights as well. Warren's comments, while appreciated, seem to miss the point - it's beyond my scope of control to "correctly configure" a customer's network stack. It will be their machine, their infrastructure, and configured to work in their environment by their own technicians. They want to just install my software and have it work. What I want to do is configure my own application to limit Live555 to a specific NIC.

- Pat