[Live-devel] Starting up

IR@InterStrat.com IR at interstrat.com
Mon Feb 8 18:11:19 PST 2016

Thanks Jeff and Ben.
Given that the live555 will be the core library for the video streaming server would it make sense therefore to prototype in Python and transfer to C++ when reasonably clean. Perhaps Boost Python would help with this ? Are there good resources for a Python video streaming server using C++ libraries ?
For the live555 development community could this not add more hands on the job if there is a clear path to use Python as well ?
Here is a pioneer in a very simple application
http://blog.mikemccandless.com/2013/11/pulling-h264-video-from-ip-camera-using.html <http://blog.mikemccandless.com/2013/11/pulling-h264-video-from-ip-camera-using.html>

Would welcome your thoughts !
Thanks
IR