[Live-devel] Starting up

Ben Rush ben at ben-rush.net
Mon Feb 8 21:31:13 PST 2016

I would say go for it if it's something that interests you. That's the
beauty of open source: you can do those things. Of course, the downside is
any Python wrappers/bindings may go stale as Ross (
http://www.rossfinlayson.com/) continues to push live555 in his own
direction. I don't want to discourage your efforts, but since I'm perfectly
comfortable in C++ any Python work doesn't interest me, personally. Maybe
you've got a great idea on your hands, though, I don't know.

Best of luck,
Ben