[Live-devel] playSIP crashed after getting 200 OK for invite

Vilaysak Thiphavong vthiphavong at arcatech.com
Mon Feb 15 06:26:27 PST 2016

Hi Ross,

Thank you for your advice

I am able to play out a Wav file (RTP payload)  without RTSP in to a connected SIP session and I have a few questions below:

1. What is different between OnDemandServerMediaSubsession and ServerMediaSubsession classes?

2. What is different between RTPSink and SimpleRTPSink classes?

3. Can I play/stream a wav file with g729 codec, which testProgram does this ? (so far I am successful with g711 (alaw/uLaw) and AMR )

4. Could you please address me to the class where I can record incoming RTP stream in to a wav file format?

Thanks,
Sak