[Live-devel] Need help for WebRTC using Live555

Nilesh Wagh nileshw at interfaceinfosoft.com
Thu Feb 18 20:48:25 PST 2016

Hello Ross,

I am very happy to see WebRTC in Live555.I have seen WebRTC demo on "
webrtc.live555.com". I am interested to use such kind of server
implementation for live video streaming.

I have seen GenericMediaServer class which is subclass of RTSPServer class,
but not able to understand implantation of WebRTC in Live555 code.

So please can you give some hints to configure WebRTC server on my machine?

Thanks to all Live Networks, Inc team to add such support for video
streaming over internet.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Nilesh Wagh