[Live-devel] Need help for WebRTC using Live555

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Thu Feb 18 21:08:22 PST 2016

The LIVE555 WebRTC support is undergoing development and testing.  Because of this, any companies that make it use of it - at least initially - will need to be closely engaged with us (Live Networks, Inc.).  Unlike the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” code, this is not something that companies will able to download and use without any further contact - at least right now.

Starting soon, I will be expanding the WebRTC demonstration, to allow companies to further test it with their own RTSP streams (and on their own web pages).  Stay tuned...

(As always, if anyone can make a business case for expediting some parts of this, then feel free to contact me (by separate email).)