[Live-devel] Live h264 streaming in Android

Daniel Yacouboff danielya at essence-grp.com
Sun Jan 3 03:53:16 PST 2016

Hello there,
I've sub-classed some of the live555 classes so I have a ServerMediaSession with two subsessions - one for h264 video and one for PCM audio.
I stream to both subsession live media packets from my IP camera.
Both streams work fine when I play them in VLC player. But when I try to play it with an Android application I've build, the video freezes after 2-3 seconds and the audio continues fine.
For some reason, the streams work fine in Android as well when I send a video file instead of live packets, but when it's from my IP camera in real-time, it freezes.

Any idea why?
Thanks