[Live-devel] Live h264 streaming in Android

Eric_Hsieh at alphanetworks.com Eric_Hsieh at alphanetworks.com
Mon Jan 4 16:34:41 PST 2016

Hi Danielya,

What you face now, it is exactly what I faced before.
Try to check your video and audio timestamp.
It will help you out.
Thanks a lot.

regards, eric, 01/05

On Jan 3, 2016, at 19:53, Daniel Yacouboff <danielya at essence-grp.com<mailto:danielya at essence-grp.com>> wrote:

Hello there,
I’ve sub-classed some of the live555 classes so I have a ServerMediaSession with two subsessions – one for h264 video and one for PCM audio.
I stream to both subsession live media packets from my IP camera.
Both streams work fine when I play them in VLC player. But when I try to play it with an Android application I’ve build, the video freezes after 2-3 seconds and the audio continues fine.
For some reason, the streams work fine in Android as well when I send a video file instead of live packets, but when it’s from my IP camera in real-time, it freezes.

Any idea why?
Thanks

This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the named recipient. It contains information which may be privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication by anyone other than the recipient or the recipient's agent is strictly prohibited. If this electronic mail transmission is received in error, Please notify us immediately and delete the message and all attachments of it from your computer system. Thank you for your cooperation.