[Live-devel] Problems using openRTSP

Diego Tsutsumi diego.tsutsumi at snitch.com.br
Wed Jan 13 08:36:28 PST 2016

Hi Guys, I'm having some problems using the openRTSP application. We are
trying to record videos from a H264 remote camera, which streams over RTSP
protocol. It is actually recording but I couldn't have it recording into a
MP4 container file (I'm using the option -4 as explained here
http://www.live555.com/openRTSP/), it is recording into a MOV file. I know
it is a MOV file because it doesn't play in Android mobiles, when I record
from the same camera through VLC into a MP4 file it actually works and
plays on Android Mobiles.

Do you guys have any hint of what is going on? Thanks