[Live-devel] Empty frames at beginning of mp4

Deanna Earley dee.earley at icode.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 00:43:05 PST 2016

You're "empty" will have to be a correctly encoded H.264 block of solid colour.
If you can encode this at the correct resolution (or precreate this), then you can feed it to the file sinks before any video data (maybe with a wrapper subclass).

Most of this is beyond the scope of liveMedia itself thought and will require your own code.

--
Deanna Earley | Lead developer | icatchercctv

w: www.icode.co.uk/icatcher | t: 01329 835335 | f: 01329 835338
Registered Office : 71 The Hundred, Romsey, SO51 8BZ. Company Number : 03428325