[Live-devel] Empty frames at beginning of mp4

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Tue Jan 26 13:58:39 PST 2016

> I am using OpenRTSP and i am looking for a way to add Xms of empty frames at the beginning of my vidéo

“openRTSP” simply records the (encoded) video data that it sees in the incoming stream.  It’s not intended to perform any processing of this video data.  Nor does the “LIVE555 Streaming Media” code as a whole contain any video codec (decoding or encoding) or video editing functionality.  So our software really isn’t relevant here.

Instead, you should use a regular video editing tool to add ‘empty frames’ to your recorded video.