[Live-devel] Need help: malware detected on "live555MediaSever.exe"

Ralf Globisch rglobisch at csir.co.za
Fri Jul 29 02:46:10 PDT 2016

FYI, just checked, and both chrome and Windows Security Essentials also detect malware.

>>> "Takashi Nishihara" <nishihara at hytec.co.jp> 29/07/16 11:07 AM >>>
Hello Live555 team,

I was hoping to give live555 media sever a try with our own decoder software

and just trying to download the media server for Windows from

< http://www.live555.com/mediaServer/#downloading>

but found Windows defender detected malware on it..

Could you replace it to a healty exe file or tell me a mirror site where I
can download

the same healthy file ?

Thank you.

Takashi

Please consider the environment before printing this email. .