[Live-devel] Need advice on best way to proceed.

Frederik De Ruyck frederik.deruyck at vsk.be
Thu Jun 2 02:05:42 PDT 2016

No there's no support in LiveMedia yet.

We have to do the same so I'm implementing it myself atm. You can use
the RTSP require tag (which is optional) and Onvif backchannel (which
uses RTSP require).

I hacked it into someone else his startings:
https://github.com/alb423/live555_20140206

I won't post my modifications to this github project because the project
is quite sloppy and it got worse because I hard coded a lot of things.

I had to add RTSP require fields everywhere it was still missing in the
project (take a look at RTSPClient::setRequestFields, modify every
command if it's backchannel related, add require to it)

The project uses UDP btw, I don't have it working with tcp yet.

You will have to learn how LiveMedia works to get it done anyhow.