[Live-devel] Need advice on best way to proceed.

Frederik De Ruyck frederik.deruyck at vsk.be
Thu Jun 2 23:38:13 PDT 2016

Q: Is this supported by the Live555 media server libraries?
A: There is no support, you have to build it in yourself

One of your streams will indeed return a=sendonly, check on that string
to detect the backchannel MediaSubsession.
Instead of creating a FramedSource in your MediaSubsession you have to
create an RTPSink.
Eventually you will call startPlaying on the sink and then you can start
sending data into the sink.

You should read the onvif specs first to see how the communication must be.
There is a backchannel section.
http://www.onvif.org/specs/stream/ONVIF-Streaming-Spec-v210.pdf