[Live-devel] Proxyserver Subsession Teardown

Lakshmi Narayan.G lakshmi.narayanan at vvdntech.com
Mon Mar 7 07:46:53 PST 2016

Hi Ross,
       In the latest live555ProxyServer, I am facing an issue with
multiple clients. My Stream source contains Both Audio and Video
subsessions. Using openRTSP as client1, I receive only the video stream
(/openRTSP -v rtsp://<URL>/) and another instance as client2. When I
close the client2 The ProxyServer sends PAUSE to the Stream Source even
when client1 is still running. Causing an undesirable video loss to client1.

On checking the source code, I could see that the TEARDOWN from client2
ends the Audio stream and calls /*closeStreamSource*/ function. This In
turn sends Pause command to the parent Session.

I am using the latest live555 (2016.02.22) proxyserver and openRTSP
client. For Stream source I am depending on this online stream
(rtsp://streaming1.osu.edu/media2/ufsap/ufsap.mov).

--
*- Best Regards

* Lakshmi Narayanan.G
VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd